On September 8th, The Millennial Mamas hosted their favorite mamas to a Back to School extravaganza at the Westlake Village Inn. A little Rosé and some picking up some awesome back to school swag was the best way to celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of a new school year. I know it’s not just us…but summer has seriously flown by in an instant and we can’t even believe that we are just a few days away from school being back in session already.
Here are a few of our favorite Must-Haves for Back to School:
- Mabels Labels: We know every mom out there is vigilant about labeling everything from pencils to lunchbox pieces to even kids socks and shoes for back to school. Why? Well kids seems to lose just about everything possible at school. We love Mabels Labels because they can survive the dishwasher, washing machine and the multiple school years. Mabels is definitely one our Back to School essentials
- Avery: Avery has the cutest back to school collbaorations featuring two of our favorite kid movies, Despicable Me minions and Trolls. There are adorable binders, glue sticks and so much more. There is no doubt that Avery’s newest collaboration will be a hit with your kids
- Mixbook: So we know that the first day back to school will be undoubtably be documented in every way possible. We absolutely love Mixbook for finding the perfect memorabilia to celebrate each and every special occasion that happens in our lives. Our new fave are the cards.
- Petite N Pretty: The perfect new cosmetics line for kids that will undoubtably bring out your inner sparkle. We love that it is pediatrician-approved, dermatologist-approved and ophthalmologist-approved. We are also fans of the messaging of this new line..”Pretty is a feeling and goes way beyond a look — it’s the qualities that inspire, attract and uplift, never define, others.” YES!
- Baby Bum: Baby Bum is the perfect sunscreen to lather our kiddos so that have some sun protection for recess and lunch, a time when the sun is especially intense. We love that it is paraben-free and reef safe!
- Jet.com: The one-stop shop to find all of your back to school needs. From backpacks to lunch bags to pencils to super cute apparel, this website makes it so easy to be prepared which means spending the last few days of summer making memories with our kids
- Lockstars: The perfect way to personalize your backpack, add in some flair and add a little bit of fun for the back to school for the kiddos (Thank you for the free product Hasbro)
- Kid-Trax: As millennial we definitely grew up with the classic game Hungry Hippos. We love that we can be a kid at heart with Kid-Trax’s new version which includes riding around on hippos. The perfect way to end summer with a little bit of family fun!