The Millennial Mamas had the honor of showcasing our favorite colorful craft, The Crayon Drip Pumpkin on Home and Family for the Hallmark Channel! Check out all our fun and step by step for making your own!
How to make the perfect Crayon Drip Pumpkin
- glue – (tacky or quick dry)
- blow dryer
- decorative accessories
- Pick your perfect pumpkin! Short, wide, tall, white, orange…you can’t go wrong
- Pick your accessories- from googly eyes to spiders to fish nets to glitter the possibilities are endless
- Peel your crayons- I found using a knife made it so much easier
- Glue your crayons to your pumpkin- you can use tacky glue but it may take 30 min to an hour to dry. Quick dry glue is way more toddler inpatient ready! It dries in as little as 2 minutes.
- Melt your crayons- using a hot blow dryer, place direct heat over crayons. Melting starts in less than a minute and takes 5-10 min to complete. We suggest placing your pumpkin in a box to reduce the splatter!
- Add your fun creative touch with accessories to your Crayon Drip Pumpkin !
For more Halloween fun check out- LA Halloween Fun!