The Millennial Mamas recently visited the Windy City aka Chicago and had the time of our lives. When we travel we always want to hit up some of the more touristy spots as well as the “local favorites.”
Finding an amazing hotel for a girls trip is always a must. We choose The Peninsula Hotel in Chicago is centrally located close to downtown and like any other Peninsula Hotel it was classic, beautiful and luxurious. The rooms are beautifully appointed with EVERY little detail attended to that you could possibly imagine. The Peninsula is clean and classy but definitely not stuffy. As one would imagine, our stay included a little millennial mamas pajama party complete. That only seems appropriate right?!?
Some of our favorite Chicago spots were:
- Gino’s Pizza- Because a deep dish pizza is a must when in Chicago
- Eataly: A must stop any time you are in a city that has one
- Music Box Theater: a very cool old theater that we saw an advanced screening of Bad Moms Christmas at
- The Riverwalk
- The Bean (technically The Cloud) in Millennium Park
- CBC Theater: Hamilton the musical is a CHI town must
We we loved about Chicago is that there is so much amazing architecture in the city. Every where you look there is another amazing building or statue. It is also a super easy city to get around in. We took a small (or large loop) around the city on the Subway, walked, biked and took Uber. It’s a great city to visit because there is literally something for everyone. We cannot wait to visit the Windy City again super soon!