Celebrate everything you love about Pixar this summer at Disneyland Resort with Pixar Fest! Now through September 3rd you will find Pixar inspired food and fun around every corner! Here are our 5 must do’s while checking out all the fun- and don’t forget “You’ve got a friend in me!”
- Shop all the new Pixar Gear! From adorable new Pixar ears to the commemorative pin- There is definitively a souvenir from this Fest for everyone!
2. Try the super cute new Pixar Treats
3. New fun Pixar foods available around Disneyland (including Vegan Options)
4. Check out the new and improved Pixar Pier-
The new Pixar Pier will feature a brand-new look for the area now known as Paradise Pier. You will discover magical neighborhoods filled with your friends from “The Incredibles,” “Inside Out” and even more of your friends from “Toy Story.”
5. Don’t miss the Pixar Parade-
Get ready to celebrate Pixar Fest with the debut of a few soon-to-be faves at the parade’s all-new location. Disneyland Park hosts in Disney the Pixar Play Parade, a bubbly, high-spirited spectacular that invites all guests to join the celebration—now with updated parade elements and more Pixar pals than ever before!
Check out our latest video from Pixar Fest!
We hope you have so much fun at Pixar Fest this summer!
For more Disney with the Millennial Mamas check out Olaf’s Frozen Adventure