Great Wolf Lodge is most well known for their amazing indoor water park located in every one of their locations nationwide, and they are pretty epic and one of our favorite reasons to go to the Great Wolf Lodge but there are so many more reasons to go to this resort. At our recent stay at the Southern California location we found 5 other amazing things to do during your stay. Here they are:
- Magiquest: Hours upon hours of fun can be had with magiquest. Magiquest is an interactive live-
action, role playing game where the kiddos go on adventures in an enchanted fantasy world in the hotel using real magic wands to solve the mysteries of the game. I love it because the kids are racing from one end of the floor to the other and then all over the hotel in search of the next magic crystal or treasure. Each game takes about 30 minutes but you get unlimited play with your stay. Highly reccommend!
- Character Breakfast: The Loose Moose Cottage breakfast buffet is fully stocked with everything you could possibly dream of for breakfast, but the real highlight is Wiley, Violet and the rest of the the wolf pack joining you for breakfast. How often does breakfast come with free hugs???
- Northern Lights Arcade: A huge arcade stocked with air hockey, skee ball, car racing and more. The perfect place to recharge after a day at the water park
- Ten Paw Alley: The cutest little bowling alley where you can wear your own shoes! Perfect for kiddos of all ages with half lanes and 5 pound bowling balls
- Creation Station: Creation Station is the perfect place to bring your favorite GWL character to life like Violet or Wiley and have a new friend to take home with you.
So what are you waiting for…book your stay at the nearest Great Wolf Lodge!